hope you are above the water all week I leave tomorrow fot Texas and am going to try to be off the intertubes until I get back next week so I wanted to wish you and M a great weekend!
I love that picture! I also love the concept; (die with dignity.) I think it should be a given, not something we should have to mandatebut; that not how the world works. BTW; did you change your blog a bit?
CHILDHOOD AT THE SHORE
-
There’s a boy at the water’s edge,
laughing and splashing, wet sand
smeared on his face, chest, arms
having the time of his life, no doubt-
is what we alwa...
I live in Spokane, WA. I've been married for 24 years and have 2 shihtzu's. I am a Trust Representative at a Third Party Administrator. Politically I am a liberal democrat but always open for discussion and usually always roots for the underdog. I am non religious but believe people have the right to believe in what they want to believe. I love and adore my husband and family, including my two little dogs, proud of my children and enjoy and cherish my friends.
3 comments:
that is a very nice glitter graphic..... i clicked and found all the others too.....
hope you are above the water all week
I leave tomorrow fot Texas and am going to try to be off the intertubes until I get back next week so I wanted to wish you and M a great weekend!
I love that picture! I also love the concept; (die with dignity.) I think it should be a given, not something we should have to mandatebut; that not how the world works. BTW; did you change your blog a bit?
Post a Comment