Monday, July 20, 2009

2009 Day One Hundred Ninety Six



It was a pretty good day at work. Sold some earrings. Talked to Michelle, the gal who owns the art studio. There might be an avenue there to sell some jewelry.

Joyce is taking some flyers to her friends tonight. Thank you Joyce.

After work I stopped by my friend's Melissa's house and left my card for her to call me. I called Barb and she is down in Portland at her daughter's recovering from laser surgery to remove a tumor that was behind her eye.

Tonight we are going to Rancho Chico to celebrate Chris' birthday. Should be fun! Ole!

Hope everyone has a nice evening too.

5 comments:

Steve said...

Sounds like a good day especially with Chris in town!
Sorry I haven't been around in a bit but beer and golf took over my priority list.
hope you have a good rest o the week. I'm off to San Diego Wednesday

SaoirseDaily2 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

good morning bros. I'm actually into shoes and I have been searching allowing for regarding that meticulous model. The prices seeking the velcros were around 320 pounds on every page. But finally I found this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I in reality love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy those. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good evening people. I'm actually into shoes and I was digging as far as something that singular make. The prices for the velcros were around 200 bucks on every page. But completely I bring about this area selling them for the benefit of half price. I in reality like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order these. what is your opinion?