Saturday, November 29, 2008

2008 Day Three Hundred Twenty Seven


I won an award from Utah Savage. I am addicted to her blog. A most excellent woman who can write so wonderfully about all types of subjects. I must admit I like the stories she tells the best. It is no wonder she has a large following. I am honored that she gave me this award.



I would like to honor the following this award: The Heart Mandala for the Bloggers With the Open Heart

My kindred spirit-friend: Pidomon You know how special you are to me.

Bob of Phydeaux and Phriends - Because you have a wonderful heart full of wisdom and knowledge.

Robin of Tales of Brave Sir Robin - A lovely man and friend who also has a kind heart.

I woke up this morning thinking it was Sunday, but, it's only Saturday! How nice! M took my keys by accident so I had to go down to AAA and swap keys. While I was out I stopped at Walmart. The pups were out of treats and I needed a few things. Then to Safeway to pickup a few more things to complete tonight's dinner. We are having soft chicken tacos. Currently the chicken is in the pot simmering in spices, making the house smell so good. I also got logs for the fireplace tonight.

I finished an earring order tonight for Vicki. They are so pretty I was tempted to make a pair for myself. She gave me the colors: red, amber and crystal on gold. So fitting for the holidays. And a pair of Dcup inspired goddess earrings too.

Its cold and foggy tonight. Perfect night for staying in and maybe a little soak in the hot tub. Ahhh peace on earth, or for our little space on this planet.

Peace and happiness to all of you too.

6 comments:

Steve said...

an award? for me?
thank you so very much
sounds like you had a good saturday
i did too. Natalee is so sweet for a one year old.
of course she decided she wanted food when I was holding her and her Mom was all like "Here's the bottle"
not sure i can describe the panic I felt LOL
but she and I came through it in flying colors

splord said...

Thank you, Linda. I am honored.

Anonymous said...

You're going to make them wear tuxedos when the accept those awards, right?

I thought of you last night. We went to see Twilight which is set in the Pacific Northwest.

Congratulations on the award. I was honored to be included in the group with you at Utah's.

kkryno said...

Oh, Linda; I'm so excited to see them! I'm sure they are beautiful.

Thanks for doing such a great thing that will give my friend such joy. :)

Brave Sir Robin said...

I'm touched.

Thank you so much.

Utah Savage said...

Oh how I love you women with the open hearts. Probably why the men love you too.