Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Wednesday

It was nice and slow today at work. I read quite a bit of my book today. Had my one on one which went well.

When I got off work it was bright and sunny, but, cold. I stopped at Circuit City and bought M's first present. Don't tell, I'm trying to keep it a secret till the 25th. I bought him Guitar Hero for his Playstation. He has always wanted it. I also picked up the new Josh Groban cd. It is awesome. What a voice! He would be very cool to see in person.


Ok MaMichelle I'm ready to play:

5 Things found in my room (this is my craft room I'm speaking of):

Plastic Roll Around Cabinet Chocked full of my crafting Goodies

Sewing Machine

Spare Laptop Computer and Desk

Boombox

Bookshelf holding 3/4 of my cd collection

5 things I’ve always wanted to do:


Adventure off to Sisters, Oregon and visit the Largest Outdoor Quilt Festival


Win the Lottery


Go houseboating on Lake Powell, Page, Arizona


Have fun at Disneyworld, Orlando, Florida


Visit South Whitley, Indiana and lay flowers on my grandparents grave


5 things found in my bag:


Current book I am reading


Wallet


Address Book


To Do List


Plastic bag with my teeth supplies


5 things in my wallet:


Debit Card & Credit Cards


Library card


Cash


Coupons


Current receipts


5 things I’m currently “in to":


Reading


Beading


Quad Double Chocolate Sugar Free Mochas


Shopping


Watching Movies

Sending out wishes to everyone for a Happy Thanksgiving!






No comments: