Friday, May 29, 2009

2009 Day One Hundred Forty Five



This picture is the Goddess of Mercy and Compassion.

Its finally Friday. For a short week it sure seemed long. Not much going on around these parts. Yesterday at lunch I went and got my car washed and stopped at the bead shop in the Flour Mill. I sold quite a few pairs of earrings this week. This weekend I am going to work on bracelettes and necklaces.

It is supposed to be 85 degrees today. We need to install the air conditioners this weekend. This weekend there is a fun event called PetFest going on or Artfest over in Browne's Addition. Not sure which one I want to go to. I think the garage sale I had planned is on hold until I can gather enough stuff to sell.

Have a fun Friday!

2 comments:

Akum said...

Sounds like your weekend is going to be fun. I haven't decided anything yet, but i think i'll start packing my stuffs as I am shifting to a new apartment on Monday.

Have a great weekend

lisahgolden said...

It does sound like a fun weekend! I hope you have a great time!