Last Day of my vacation and looks like it is going to be a beauty of a day. Hopefully we are going to get our plants all planted. I'm working on filling my new storage bins full of my beads so I can move it upstairs to my new/old studio.
I am holding a CONTEST! To enter send me a picture (jpeg preferred) of the cutest house in your neighborhood or surrounding area. The winning picture will win something fabulous. Enter by next Saturday May 29th. I cannot wait to see some super looking houses. Enter at: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Link to the person or persons who tagged you. 2. Post the rules on your blog. 3. Copy these questions but add your own answers to them 4. Add one question to the last one, don’t forget to answer your own question 4. Tag as many as you feel like but you have to a least tag one 5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog 6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up. 7. If anyone catches this out in blog world is welcome to jump on board
1. Has the Economy effected you?Yes, I have found even with 2 goods jobs the money does not go as far each month.
2. What flowers are blooming in our garden?We had some red tulips, but, they are about gone now. I have 2 new big buckets of jasmine full of fragrant white flowers.
3. What are clouds like your area now?Early morning haze which will burn off and give us another warm day.
4. Do you ware glasses?As you can see by my picture, yes I wear glasses. I had perfect vision until I turned 40 years old.
5. Do you have a Target where you live?There are 2, one up north in Northpoint at the Y and one in the valley on Sprague. In fact, we were there yesterday to buy a new upper grill for our BBQ.
6 Have you read 10 10 10?No, never heard of it.
7 How many letter in our middle name?7
8 What is a good motto?I have enough money to last me the rest of my life. (unless I buy something)
9 What was the last movie you saw and rate it.Perfect Murder I give it an 8 1/2. It was a great movie with a great cast. Viggo Mortensen, Michael Douglas and Gwenyth Paltrow. I know its kind of an old movie, but, if you haven't seen it, I recommend it. I am tagging:
I live in Spokane, WA. I've been married for 24 years and have 2 shihtzu's. I am a Trust Representative at a Third Party Administrator. Politically I am a liberal democrat but always open for discussion and usually always roots for the underdog. I am non religious but believe people have the right to believe in what they want to believe. I love and adore my husband and family, including my two little dogs, proud of my children and enjoy and cherish my friends.