Wednesday, September 10, 2008

2008 Day Two Hundred Fifty Three



I missed a few days posting because I was sick and then started the new job. But I seem to be better this morning.

The new job is good. I have an office with a window, not living in a cube farm. It's busy, but I am not taking 100+ calls a day. Nice pretty people. So far so good.

Sarah Palin is showing what an idiot she is more and more each day. Pretty soon they will put a muzzle on her and give her scripting. I hope Biden chews her up and spits her out at the debate. Anyone who brags their church talks in tongues is in suspect to me. Definitely on the wacko side of life - like the people I came across while living in Kentucky. I still say if she was afraid to tell her family she was pregnant and then afraid to tell them the child had down syndrome - what is she going to afriad to tell us? And John McCain, who is still a heavy smoker, will probably die or be so senile in office she will be the one running things. Now I've scared myself. Please Dem's, Independentents and enlightened Reps vote OBAMA. It is our only hope. Please save us from Geezer and the Gidget.

5 comments:

Phyl said...

Good morning, dear lady. Hope you are feeling better!

Anonymous said...

The new job sounds great! I wish you well in it and I hope you're feeling better.

Palin is giving us all the jitters, I think. I'd still like to see her removed from the ticket before election day.

kkryno said...

I'm glad to see you getting settled into the new job and hope it's all you hope for. We all know how much it can be to work in a bad enviornment; and how that can nick away at your very heart and soul.
As for Palin,having lived in AK. for the last three years, I would have to say she is made of Teflon. She seems to come out of the fire every time barely singed,
so we need to be ready to band together to prevent four more years of Repub rule.

Steve said...

glad to hear your week and the new job is going well

im still trying to get through this week myself but friday is coming soon

Betty said...

I'm sorry to hear you have been sick, but I'm glad you are feeling better. That must have been hard to be sick when starting on a new job. I'm glad you like it and that you have a nice office. Being on the phone all day on your other job had to be so stressful.