Thursday, October 2, 2008

2008 Day Two Hundred Seventy Six



I am looking forward to the debate tonight. I'm hoping it will be more interesting than the the first Obama/Grampy McSame debate. I don't like the format of this debate where it will be questions with a 90 second answer - no rebuttal. She will have stock answers that have been crammed in her brain. But we will see.

Turning fall here. The leaves are starting to turn. We are suppose to get some rain today and back to the cooler temps. M's been home all week trying to get better. He was doing good yesterday but last night started to feel crummy again.

Thank you for all the birthday wishes. It was so great to know I have many friends. Betty I loved the singing and the cake! You are such a wonderful friend! And especially too to Pidomon. You are the best my friend!


glitter-graphics.com

1 comment:

Brave Sir Robin said...

A very happy belated birthday to you!!