Dear Linda! I'm all in for the birthday thang! I wish I could send you a birthday cake but, I know that wouldn't be so good for you. I'll come up with something else, although it'll be even more tardy than this belated birthday wish! I just wish I could have sang along with Betty. ;) Many happy returns; love and joy! V.
I live in Spokane, WA. I've been married for 24 years and have 2 shihtzu's. I am a Trust Representative at a Third Party Administrator. Politically I am a liberal democrat but always open for discussion and usually always roots for the underdog. I am non religious but believe people have the right to believe in what they want to believe. I love and adore my husband and family, including my two little dogs, proud of my children and enjoy and cherish my friends.
7 comments:
Happy Birthday, Linda!!!! I hope your wish comes true.
Happy Birthday
Hey, Linda, come on over to my place for a slice of birthday cake.
I'll just get the singing out of the way right now:
Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Linda, Happy Birthday to you.
I hope it's the best birthday you have ever had. Is M taking you out to eat?
Happy Birthday my friend!!!!!
I am so glad we know each other
Happy birthday! *hugs*
Hope this trip around the sun is better than the last!
Dear Linda!
I'm all in for the birthday thang! I wish I could send you a birthday cake but, I know that wouldn't be so good for you. I'll come up with something else, although it'll be even more tardy than this belated birthday wish! I just wish I could have sang along with Betty. ;) Many happy returns; love and joy!
V.
Post a Comment