Saturday, June 7, 2008

2008 Day One Hundred Fifty Nine


I'm starting out today's post with a meme as I have the last few Saturdays that I found on Betty's blog

Appetizer

When you drink soda/pop/coke, do you prefer to drink it from the bottle, a can, or after pouring it into a cup?

Diet 7-up over ice in a cup

Soup

Hells Kitchen



Salad

Name one person, place, or thing you think of as brilliant.

Bill Gates, I know he invented copy-paste just for me.


Main Course

Would you be willing to work 4 10-hour days instead of 5 8-hour days in order to save gas?

I would even be willing to work 3 12 hour days

Dessert

If you were a superhero, what would you call yourself?

Goddess of Peace


If you are participating, please let me know, so I can come and visit.



The Saturday site I want to share is Mimi's blog where you will get information for Blog Blast for Peace

http://mimiwrites.blogspot.com/

Its raining today. Good day to stay in and catch up on housework. There are bills to pay, floors to clean and laundry to wash and dry. I also will need to go to the market. I also have new beads to create with, an awful good book I have started, movies we have bought and have not watche yet and many tv shows on the DVR to catch up on watching. So I will keep busy most of the day.

3 comments:

Betty said...

Hi Linda,

I hope you are having a good day even though you do have so much to do. I hope you will find time for a little R and R.

I enjoyed reading your Friday's Feast.

Hugs,
Betty

Steve said...

I'm a diet Coke out of a can guy myself

Phyl said...

Just stoppin in to say hi:).