Thursday, June 5, 2008

2008 Day One Hundred Fifty Seven


The day crept by. During the day I kept thinking of all the things I could accomplish once I was off work. But now that I've been home I have accompplished so little. I did get all the jeans washed for tomorrow. Come to think of it beside feeding the dogs that is all I have finished. Oh well, I do have a 3 day weekend coming up to work on whatever I choose. Its been cloudy and windy with spots of sprinkles all day. Not sure what the weekend is going to be like. I hope a little nicer.

2 comments:

peppylady (Dora) said...

I know exactly what you mean about getting things done after work.
My client got clean house and mine sure is a long way from being clean.

Betty said...

I love the pictures as usual. You always have such neat ones. I haven't gotten much done today either. Just been a kind of lazy day for me. I hope you have a good upcoming three day weekend.

I'll send you my telephone number in an email one of these days when I think of it at the right time. Right now it's late and I'm off to bed.