Sunday, June 1, 2008

2008 Day One Hundred Fifty Three


Woke up to a rainy day today. Much cooler than yesterday. I'm glad I went to Artfest yesterday since it is an outdoor event. I saw so many unique beautiful art. I got so inspired by what I saw. I met a couple who makes the most unsual jewelry. I bought a pair of mermaid earrings from them which I really love.

We had a wave of thunderstorms come through yesterday afternoon. It was wonderful. I picked up M from work last night and we went to the Swinging Doors for beer and onion rings before heading for home.

Today I just enjoyed the day here at home. Got some laundry done and pulled weeds. I made 2 new necklaces. We BBQ'd and had dinner with folks out on the deck. It stopped raining and was a nice 67 degrees.

Tonight I set the series recording of Food Network's Next TV Star show. They have already cancelled the show of last year's winner. I told them they should have picked Rory. She was alot more fun and inventive.

Hope everyone has a good week.

2 comments:

Steve said...

swinging doors looks like a cool place!
i intentionally did nothing toaday
sat at the deck bar and had that Jimmy Buffett beer!

Here's to a good week ahead

peppylady (Dora) said...

I heard about the Thunderstorm but none came up this way.
It rain a quarter inch today.

I like to look around a different festival and markets never no what one may fine.

Never been to the swinging doors. Onion rings and cold draft does sound good.