Tuesday, June 10, 2008

2008 Day One Hundred Sixty Two


Okay, this is totally crazy but there was snow in some of the surrounding towns last night and it is still snowing in the mountains (4000 feet) It's June! How can it be snowing? Here in Spokane it was on the cool side and cloudy with rain off and on all day. It is suppose to be in the 30's tonight. The weather gods have gone nuts!

After work I stopped at Petco to buy the good dog food that does not turn my dog's feet red. Lady has a crazy allergy that makes her feet turn red when I buy the cheap stuff. Buy 10 bags - get one free.

I watched the first episode of Nashville Star. I kind of liked the guy they kicked off. Some of the little girl singers and the one trio of guys with the one with the weird hairdo were really pathetic. The two I was most impressed with was the black guy that looked like Cowboy Troy and the plus size gal who really sing. She was fabulous. Tonight is Hells Kitchen.

I made pork chops, potatoes au gratin and green beans for dinner. Easy to keep warm in the oven for M when he gets home. Tomorrow is our anniversary. We have been together most of my adult life, since I was 27 years old. I feel we have lived so many lifetimes. Most of that time has gone by so fast.

2 comments:

Steve said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!
(sorry dont mean to yell)

and potatoes au gratin are some of my favorite taters!

Betty said...

Happy Anniversary.

About Nashville Star, I also liked the duet of the two young girls. They could really sing.

Have a good day tomorrow. I hope you do something special to celebrate your anniversary.