I haven't posted for a few days. After this weekend I was exhausted. I have finally come to the realization that I'm no longer as young as I thought I was.
Saturday, for the Northwest, it was hot and muggy. We do not get much humidity so I never realized how climatized I am, that I can longer take much humidity. Not that we did not have a good day, because we had a great day. We sold lots and I even made a pair of custom earrings for a gal who said she would pick them up on Sunday. (If you read further you will see what an act of fate this became to be) Anyway Sunday was much better weather and the day was wonderful. The market had a beer garden with BBQ and they also live music all through the day. There was a nice variety of vendors and we met some amazing people.
When I got home Sunday night I was so tired, that M took pity on me and took me out to the new mexican restaurant called 7 Mares (translates to the 7 seas) What an amazing dinner! We even had a 1/2 dozen oysters on the half shell and a shot of Patron. Both a no-no for me, but what the heck.
Back to work Monday came too soon. I was suppose to listen to a call on my quality monitoring that did not meet expectations because the woman said "you must be joking" and I said without thinking, "why would I be joking" I definitely need to get out of there. Monday night I sat up in bed and came to the realization I must call Dianne LaValley at Accountemps to find me a new job. In the past they have always done me right. So I called yesterday. She actually said, "what are you doing there?" She advised I could do much better at alot better pay. I made an appointment to see her yesterday afternoon and I was so surprised to see she was the same gal I made the customer earrings for! Is this a small world. I truly believe in fate! She is going to place me at a position that pays $3.00 to $4.00 an hour more money than what I'm making now. And NOT a call center!!
I took the day off today, because I just have not felt right the last few days. I have not been myself. I need a day to get my house in order. DK is on the bus heading for home. He just called and is in Portland and will hopefully be here by 6:00 tonight.
Welcome to the 2008 edition of getting to know your friends. Change all the answers so they apply to you, and then send this to your friends including the person who sent it to you. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little things about your friends that you might not have known!
1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:30
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds are a girl's best friend
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Benny and Joon
4. What is your favorite TV show? Current? Hell's Kitchen All time? Northern Exposure
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Fruit flavored Yogurt
6. What is your middle name? Saoirse
7. What food do you dislike? Pumpkin Pie
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Jordan Sparks
9. What kind of car do you drive? 2006 KIA Optima EX
10. Favorite sandwich? Liverwurst with mayonaise
11. What characteristic do you despise? Thieves
12. Favorite item of clothing? My shamrock pirate t-shirt
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Nashville, TN or Monterey, CA or Belfast, Ireland or Page, AZ
14. Are you an organized person? Most of the time
15. Where would you retire to? South Whitley, IN or Nashville, TN
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? Last year was nice,a day off with M and dinner at the folks.
17. What are you going to do when you finish this? Finish the dishes - now that's excitement!!
18. Furthest place you are sending this? As far as the internet reaches
19. Person you expect to send it back first? I hope everyone
20. When is your birthday? October 1st
22. What is your shoe size? 7
23. Pets? 2 - Lady a shihtzu cross (we call her acockashizapoo) and Sammie (a black and white shihtzu)
24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? I'm getting a new job (fingers and toes crossed)
25. What did you want to be when you were little? A gypsy fortune teller
26. How are you today? Feeling better a little stronger
27. What is your favorite flower? Hollyhocks
29. What are you listening to right now? Randy Travis on one of my music mixes
30. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? October 31
29. What was the last thing you ate? English Muffin with jalapeno jelly
31. Do you wish on stars? Yes, every night
32. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Sienna
33. How is the weather right now? Almost perfect
34. Last person you spoke to on the phone? DK, my son
35. Favorite soft drink? Diet 7Up
36. Favorite restaurant? King Yen
37. Hair color? Brunette with streaks of blonde, macadamia nut brown and red
38. What was your favorite toy as a child? Plastic horses
39. Summer or W Chrissiinter? Summer, cuz who knows what the other word means
41. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate, but I like vanilla with cinnamon sprinkled on it or fruits splashed on top.
42. Coffee or tea? I like both
43. Do you want your friends to email you back? It would raise my spirits to hear from anyone.
44. When was the last time you cried? At Raelee's memorial
45. What is under your bed? dust bunnies
46. What did you do last night? Went to bed at 7:00
47. What are you afraid of? Republicans in any shape or form
48. Salty or sweet? Both. That's why I like kettle corn
49. How many keys on your key ring? 5 or 6 plus alarm fobs for truck and house
50. How many years at your current job? 1 1/2 but that is about to change
51. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
52. Do you make friends easily? Yes, but kindred friends rarely
53. How many people will you send this to? Approximately 6.5 billion (good guess Bob)
54. How many will respond? A helluva lot less than 6.5 billion!(Another good guess Bob)
55. Do you like finding out all this stuff about your friends? Absolutely!!!
NOTE: The questions are numbered just as I received them. I have no idea what happened to the missing questions. If you see them, let me know.
If you read this, you must answer or you will break the chain, and your inbox will be flooded with "Viarga[sic]" and "Baby Maker" spams. Or not.
I live in Spokane, WA. I've been married for 24 years and have 2 shihtzu's. I am a Trust Representative at a Third Party Administrator. Politically I am a liberal democrat but always open for discussion and usually always roots for the underdog. I am non religious but believe people have the right to believe in what they want to believe. I love and adore my husband and family, including my two little dogs, proud of my children and enjoy and cherish my friends.