Friday, June 27, 2008

2008 Day One Hundred Seventy Nine


I thought this was an interesting picture of Bill and Chelsea. I remember the night when Bill and Al won the presidential election. We were cheering and laughing and crying. All seemed well in the world. I was optimistic. I'm not so optimistic now. But I will support Obama. Any one than McInsane. Please save us from the republicans and what they have done to our economy and country.

It's hot! I know I said last winter I would not complain once it got hot...but...you know.. Tomorrow is going to be 96 degrees. How will we live?

I left work at 9:30 this morning. I am still, after a week, not feeling too great. But I have a whole weekend to get better. I washed all the bedding, did the dishes and plan on scubbing the bathroom. That will be enough for today. Tonight it will be a Papa Murphy's Take and Bake Pizza.

Avista called to ask if I wanted to interview for a job I applied for, but, after hearing the specifics I turned it down. I must be patient and strong while I wait for the interview to happen next week.



I watched the end of the movie Benny & Joon. I love that movie. I always like happy ending movies. Plus it was made here in Spokane. Kind of neat seeing places I can recognize, even if they changed alot of things, like making the old brick victorian old folks home into a hospital.

I hope everyone has a nice weekend. If you are bored come on by for some peach ice tea or popcicle while we can sit in the coolness of the air conditioners' hum.

4 comments:

Steve said...

the right job will come
it will
'cause you and M have all these people on the inner-tubes sending good thoughts and positive energy to you
(can't do anything about the heat though lol)

Hey there is some fawlty towers friday waiting for ya!

wishing you a great weekend

Anonymous said...

I'm keeping a good thought for you.

And that picture is really interesting!

Betty said...

I took one look at that picture and thought it looked like Bill Clinton and then I read that it was him.

It's been hot here today, too.

I have an award for you that I posted on Friday. So I hope you can come by when you get a chance to pick it up.

I haven't forgotten about the meme you wanted me to do. I will probably do it Sunday, as I'm going to be gone again most of the day on Saturday.

Have a good weekend.

USA_Admiral said...

No worries, We can still disagree on politics and share a Popsicle.

Stay out of the heat and keep on keeping on!

And have a great weekend.