Saturday, February 21, 2009

2009 Day Fifty One



Windy tagged me with this meme:
If I tag you...your it, so spill your guts...it could be fun!! (still Generic enough)

A - Age: 55... Still cannot believe it.

B - Bed size: King Size

C - Chore you hate: Mopping Floors, I'd rather pay some one to do this!

D - Dad's Name: Quenton Donald

E - Essential start your day item: Constant Comment Tea and I love toast in the morning.

F - Favorite actor(s): Sam Elliott, Robert Duvall, Sandra Bullock

G - Gold or Silver: Platinum...Silver is my favorite.

H - Height: 5'5

I - Instruments you play(ed): Flute, tin whistle,clarinet

J - Job title: Benefits Adminstrator

K - Kid(s): DK (Gideon) 35

L - Living arrangements: Married with Shihtzus

N - Nickname: Saoirse

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Yep, a few

P - Pet Peeves: Grocery clerks

Q - Quotes you like:
Just as lotions and fragrances give sensual delight,
a sweet friendship refreshes the soul.

Every artist was first an amateur.
Ralph Waldo Emerson


R - Right or left handed: Both

S - Siblings: Brother, Steve

T - Time you wake up: 5:00 AM

U - Underwear preference: Clean

V - Vegetable you dislike: Cooked spinach

W - Ways you run late: I am usually always early, hardly ever late

X - X-rays you've had: More than I wanted

Y - Yummy food you make: I love to cook and bake. So just about everything.

Z - Zodiac: Absolutely a Libra...Always weighing the consequences.

6 comments:

LORENZO said...

Enjoy the weekend. Windy and cold in Northeast, how's the Northwest?

L'Adelaide said...

this was absolutely fascinating!! always fun to learn about one's land of blog friends and I knew you loved to bake...the cherry pies, I have not forgotten. I may nab this and do it myself, if that's ok.

also enjoying your blog list...was that always there and I didn't see it all this time? tell me it's not so...

xo

lisahgolden said...

I love these trivia posts. It's a great way to learn a little about a lot.

Your answer to underwear preference? LOL!

peppylady (Dora) said...

these meme are great. My oldest son was born on virgo/libra cusp.

Coffee is on.

Steve said...

hope you had a good Saturday and an even better Sunday

Linda S. Socha said...

Great Post Linda....I feel as if I learned a little more about YOU
Linda