Thursday, February 5, 2009

2009 Day Thirty Six



I'm feeling better about things today. Not sure what was going on yesterday, but, it seemed to have passed.

I got a couple of things accomplished yesterday. I made an eye exam for today. I also called Comcast to discuss my bill. It got to where I did not know what my monthly charge was. It's not as bad as I thought with adding all those channels, so I made a payment. After work I stopped for gas and got a 50 cent discount per gallon which brought it down to $1.38 per gallon. What a difference from last year.

Last night I watched the new Gone Country on CMT. I also watched American Idol. My favorite guy, the one who's wife died has made it to another round. Glad to see bikini gal go. She was so infatuated with herself, it was funny.

Today I need to call or email my friend, Paul, in Coeur d Alene because he and his wife do accounting. I need someone to do our taxes this year, because M's little side business actually made money this year. We found a new tax break for this year. If you bought a new car after November 12th, which we did, you can write off the sales tax and interest.

Hope everyone has a nice Thursday. We had warm sunshine yesterday, almost to 45 degrees! The ice berms are finally melting a little.

5 comments:

kkryno said...

Glad to hear that you are feeling less apprehensive today.

We are having cloudy, cold weather once again. I hope spring isn't too much longer. I need some sunshine! :)

Have a great week!

L'Adelaide said...

glad the weather is finally behaving a bit! you didn't say what the girl meant and she is unusual ;) I'm curious why she's there today?

well, glad you're feeling better!

peppylady (Dora) said...

I was talking with a friend today and she said her cable bill increase by $15.
Gas last year was so outrages but recently our been going up about every two weeks or so our increase by a dime.
Now it up to $1.79

As for the weather I'm so ready for spring now but I believe it still got a ways to go.
But it sure was a pretty day with frost on trees.
Wish I got a picture but didn't.

Coffee is on.

Steve said...

if only i had waited 5 more months to buy my car!
weather is looking up here for the weekend as well
lets hope for only one sweatshirt this weekend!

lisahgolden said...

A tax break? That's good news! I'm glad you're feeling better.