Wednesday, March 25, 2009

2009 Day Eighty Three



I found the flooring I want for the kitchen. Only $90.00. I'm going back on Saturday and order it.

After work I went with Joyce and met her sister in law Irene. She seemed really nice. She also has this dreaded disease, so it was nice to talk to someone who faces the same challenges. She loaned me a book. She works on Saturday, so she cannot go with me to Diabetes Day at the college. We were talking about going to the Gem and Mineral Show at the Fairgrounds that is coming up.

When I came home I did not feel like cooking, so, we went to King Yen's and brought home chinese food. Not a good option for me. We will see what it does to my levels.

Hope everyone is enjoying their week. Thank you for the comments, I do appreciate them.

4 comments:

Akum said...

Hi,
How is it going!

lisahgolden said...

I hope you're having a good Wednesday!

Steve said...

not a bad Wednesday for me.
hope you and M had a good one too!

peppylady (Dora) said...

We're pass mid week now.

Coffee is on.