Thursday, March 19, 2009

2009 Day Seventy Seven



Walked on my treadmill first thing this morning.

Food journal: 3/4 cup oatmeal w/2 splenda packets. Lunch: Salmon sandwich and side salad, ice tea Dinner: salad with fake crab and glass of milk

We had our monthly staff outing at O'Doherty's. Was just 4 of us this time, myself, Maureen, Joyce and Michelle. It was alot of fun. The owner Tim came up and had us play a dice game for a free lunch. I won!

It was slow at work today. Deb was out sick and Linda still on vacation. It was a nice kick back kind of day.

4 comments:

Steve said...

And who says there is no such thing as a free lunch!

The weekend is almost here.

Keep up with the food journal and have a great weekend

Linda S. Socha said...

Linda
Are you on a diet? Maybe this will encourage me! You did quite well today. I love this photo/art work. Where did you find it
Linda

kkryno said...

Keep up the good work. I need to learn by your example!

Maybe we shoud do an online buddy system. I could encourage you and you could threaten me with great shame and much flogging, 'cause that's what it seems to take to get me motivated! ;)

TGIF! (Well; soon anyway.)

Anonymous said...

Don't know if you've been at my place...but I'm trying the "lifestyle change," too.... I, however, am not doing well..... (See "The Gauntlet.") My very dear friend and I are trying to lose 10 pounds...whoever does it first has to watch the other's kids.... Mauigirl is doing weight watcher points on-line, too. She says that works well for her (no cost, no embarrasing public weigh ins...) so I may just check that out..... I'm rootin for ya! Cuz I'm headed down the same path if I don't straighten myself up....

Keep up the good work... I think the exercize will be the key!