Monday, March 2, 2009

2009 Day Sixty



Ed took my picture for the company website this morning. I just want to warn you I do not take a good picture, or even an mediocre picture. But it is what it is. He is suppose to email it to me so i can upload to Facebook and this blog.

We had a company-wide meeting with pizza for lunch. A recap on how business is going. Changes to the employee handbook. And something about recognition. I just want to say an employee of the month program is the worst way to recognize employees. I learned that the hard way when we were motel managers. You always leave someone slighted or hurt or both.

I kept pretty busy the rest of the day...and it rained off and on all day. At least it is not snow.

I am happy to be home...safe and warm. My shoulder still aches. I'm not sure if I slept on it wrong or actually hurt it someway. We did neck and shoulder excercises this afternoon and it seemed to help for awhile. More aspirin and early to bed.

Okay are we all getting a chuckle how Limbaugh and Steele or going at it. One of my all time favorite websites is bartcop.com. The original name of his website was Rushlimbaughisalyingnaziwhore.com, but, he shortened it to bartcop.com. If you want to read some interesting stuff, see funny comics and just be amused...visit bartcop and visit often. My hatred for Limbaugh goes back - way back. When he was working for CBS in California he came to a rally that was trying to shut down Rancho Seco Nuclear Plant. He was of course trying to keep it open, even after they found the mutant animals by the ponds...anyway he was a blowheart then and he is even worse now. BTW, he was fired from that job.

More rain for tomorrow...it will finally wash away the snow berms. Enjoy your Tuesday!

5 comments:

L'Adelaide said...

hi linda, I do apologize for being such a terribly lame commenter but I've been a bit laid up...this is a lovely picture and reminds me of the peace of meditation and practice practice practice!

have you changed the template of your blog or do I need another cup of tea? it seems different somehow...I'll check back later and see if you've divulged the mystery! all these wonderful photos are lovely!

xoxo

Steve said...

hey we had clouds just like that except I was not so peaceful due to the snow they brought!

hope you had a good Monday

USA_Admiral said...

In answer to your question:
Contempt of court and some type of other fee accessed. Like in My cousin Vinny, A night in Jail.

kkryno said...

Yea to soggy, melty snowberms!

Have a nice Tuesday. :)

tony said...

BartCop looks rather good! Thanks for the facebook /music link.Have An Ace Day!