Happy Saturday. I got up and paid some bills, had toast and read for awhile. M is now off to work. And the day is all mine. Lots of housework to do and laundry too. DK is going to Costco with me this morning because I still have little use of my right arm. He can help with the heavy lifting.
I have 1/2 of my DVR filled with recorded shows to watch and lots of movies saved on the harddrive to watch. So my day will be full and busy. I want to visit all my favorite blogs and FB friends just to say hi also.
Plus I brought home from work a spreadsheet that I just could not get balanced. I am definitely Excell challenged. But it is for one of our largest groups, so, I must succeed.
The next 4 days I am playing Clean Sweep here at the Spotted Moose. I am ridding myself of clutter. You can see, I've been reading Peter Walsh's book. Paperwork has taken over my office desk, clothes have massed in my family room and shoes are everywhere! Control...I need to get control over everything here.
It was a long week at work this past week. I did get everything caught up before I left. Joyce was gone all week at Sirti to train for her insurance license, which makes the phones busier. Plus we all missed her. My boss, Linda, enjoyed her birthday surprises from everyone. She is taking all next week off to go skiing and adventuring. Lucky woman. I am lucky also to enjoy 4 glorious days off. M is taking Sunday through Tuesday off so we can spend some time together.
*** Back from Costco and it is freezing outside. If it tries to rain it will be snow! Ugh!
So a little indoor fun from my FB friend and Blog Pal, Linda. it's time to play family feud.
LET'S PLAY FAMILY Feud!!! YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO USE MY ANSWERS!!!!!! Copy and paste message to a new note. Erase my answers and fill in your answers. Tag 5 of your friends and don't forget to send it back to me. Remember, you can't use the same answer as the person who sent it to you. Remember, if my answers are dumb, it's because the person before me had the good ones lol!!!!!
1. Name something you use in the shower. CONDITIONER
2. Name a product for men. POMPADOR
3. Name something people hate to find on their windshields. CRACKS
4. Name something a man might buy before a date. FLOWERS
5. What is another word for blemish? ACNE
6. Something you cook in the microwave. POTATO
7. Name a piece of furniture people need help moving. EXCERSIZE EQUIPMENT
8. Name a reason a younger man might like an older woman. WISDOM
9. Name something a dog does that embarrasses its owner. POOPS IN THE BACK WINDOW OF YOUR CAR
10. Name a kind of test you cannot study for. FIRST MEETING WITH A MOTHER IN LAW
11. Name something a boy scout gets a badge for. CAMPING
12. Name a phrase with the word home in it. HOMEWORK
13. Name a sport where players lose teeth. FIGHTING
14. Name something a teacher can do to ruin a student's day. DETENTION
15. What is a way you can tell someone has been crying? TEAR STAINED FACE
16. Name a bird you wouldn't want to eat. GOOSE
17. Name something someone would wear with a hole in it. UNDERWEAR
18. Name something that gets smaller the more you use it. PUMICE STONE
I live in Spokane, WA. I've been married for 24 years and have 2 shihtzu's. I am a Trust Representative at a Third Party Administrator. Politically I am a liberal democrat but always open for discussion and usually always roots for the underdog. I am non religious but believe people have the right to believe in what they want to believe. I love and adore my husband and family, including my two little dogs, proud of my children and enjoy and cherish my friends.