I found this meme. So I will work on this off and on today.
1. Describe yourself as a child. What were you like, what were you interested in?
I grew up in a middle class family through the 50's and 60's. I was a loner, kind of like I am now. Very few close friends. I loved to be creative, I was always drawing or painting or making something. I loved horses and everything to do with horses. As I grew older I wanted to drive at an early age anf still love driving today.
2. What is the most unique thing about your family?
We were a typical family. Both my parents worked. We drove across country to my grandparents' farm many summers throughout my life. We vacationed at the beach and Disneyland every year. My mother was active in democratic politics and my father was a Boy Scout Commissioner.
3. If there was one thing that you would like to improve in your life, what would it be?
I would like to be more financially stable.
4. What is your favorite place in the world?
There are a few: Nashville, TN, South Whitley, IN, San Francisco, CA and Page, AZ
5. What do you believe about the meaning of life and what happens after death?
I believe in reincarnation. Once we live our best life we reach Nirvana.
I live in Spokane, WA. I've been married for 24 years and have 2 shihtzu's. I am a Trust Representative at a Third Party Administrator. Politically I am a liberal democrat but always open for discussion and usually always roots for the underdog. I am non religious but believe people have the right to believe in what they want to believe. I love and adore my husband and family, including my two little dogs, proud of my children and enjoy and cherish my friends.