Wednesday, March 4, 2009

2009 Day Sixty Two



I was so tired when I got home last night I just couldn't think of what to post. I watched a recorded episode of Ugly Betty.

I made a coconut cake for Deb's birthday. My bosses and Misty are going to a convention today, but, said they would be back to have cake during the day. It is supposed to snow today. I am hoping this will be the last gasp of winter. We usually get one snow in March and then spring comes.

DK and I watched American Idol last night. We are hoping the girl with the tattoo sleeve makes it as a wild card. We were both glad Julio from PR got the last seat. And Tatiana has a shot! I hope she gets on the show.

2 comments:

giggles said...

I don't know how you post every day??!! I haven't posted in a week.... (I'm beginning to think joining the blogging world was a bit ambitious for me...)

I love your artwork.... Hope you are having a good Thursday...(I know, I commented under yesterdays....)

LORENZO said...

Nice "Blue Angel". I think Am.Idol wants that Tatiana girl back for her "entertainment" value. It's a riot to watch her start snivelling and squeling.