Saturday, August 2, 2008

2008 Day Two Hundred Fifteen



It's been a nice day. I slept in, which was wonderful. Made breakfast for us and then took M to work. Spent most of the day running errands, grocery shopping and stopped at the mailbox place and the book that we ordered had been delivered. We plan on making 1 recipe a week from the book.

The weather has been simply gorgeous today. In the seventies - just perfect. But it suppose to heat up for the rest of the week and be in the ninties. Yes it is August.

Barb called me this morning from the hospital. Her Mom is doing pretty bad. Her cancer will take her soon. I feel so bad for my friend. Her family has gathered and that will hope bring her the strength she will need to get through this.

We are starting the menu I wrote out for this week. Tonight we are having grilled cheese sandwiches and soup. M does not get home till after 9:00. So something easy to fix and not real heavy.

Enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

Betty said...

Glad you had a good day on Saturday, Linda. My grandson came Friday to spend the night with me and didn't go home until last night. I haven't been online much. Been spending time with him. I'll let you know when I get your package in the mail. It will probably be toward the end of the week.

Have a good week and don't work too hard.