Friday, August 8, 2008

2008 Day Two Hundred Twenty One


This afternoon I watched the last episode I recorded of Saving Grave and then decided to take a short nap. I woke up when M called. Then walked upstairs and fell asleep again on the couch in front of the tv. Absolutely nothing accomplished! Must have needed the sleep.

This evening we had an amazing lightning storm all around us. I sat out on the deck and watched the show. The weather cooled by about 20 degrees. Oh yes, so nice!

I got a job rejection this evening, but earlier today I got a call for a job interview afterwork on Monday.

1 comment:

Betty said...

Hi Linda,

Yes, you must have needed the sleep. Good luck on your job interview Monday.

The episode with Ed happened at midnight, but he has a doctor's appointment Tuesday. In the mean time he has cut his blood pressure down to 1/2, and he is doing better. Thanks for your concern. We both appreciate it.