Thursday, August 21, 2008

2008 Day Two Hundred Thirty Three


Today at work I had a meeting with my team lead about a bad call I had. I also had my 6 month review with my old team lead. Her advise is for me to pretend I care about the people I talk to and then magically some day I will actually care. Yeah right. The company did give us an appreciation lunch today. They had the cafeteria create a Mexican theme buffet. Everything you could possibly think of putting in a taco, along with rice, beans and enchiladas. I didn't have any, but, they had strawberry shortcake for dessert. It was nice. I really like the people I work with, too bad I dislike the job.

I have an interview on Monday at 2:00. I really want this job. I have the perfect background and experience for this job. Just hope the interview goes well. I also have an interview on Tuesday.

2 comments:

Betty said...

Hi Linda,

Sorry you had a bad day at work. Hope tomorrow will be better.

Also, I hope your interview goes well on Monday and that you will get the job.

peppylady (Dora) said...

Don't you hate BS at work I was told if you smile on the phone when you talk to someone it will make like you care.
I always wonder how in hell do they know if I'm smiling or what.

I worked for this other home care place and every quarter they would grade us top score was a 5. My work score was high 4 and 5.
Never got any thing extra for it.

Believe me I know about work burn out.

Coffee is always on.