Friday, August 22, 2008

2008 Day Two Hundred Thirty Four


I know, right now I am obsessed with this job interview on Monday. I have been reading their whole website. Practicing what I am going to say to expected questions, figuring out what to wear and remembering everything I want to include about my experience.

Ran errands after work. Stopped for coffee. The weather is in the 70's and perfect. It is suppose to heat up for the weekend. We all knew it wouldn't last, because it is still August.

I didn't stick to the menu plan this week, but I still cooked at home. We did go out with friends on Sunday for fish and chips. Tonight is ham stacks, one of M's favorites.

Hope everyone has a fabulous Friday night.

2 comments:

Betty said...

Our weather is still in the 90's here. I would welcome 70 degree. As a matter of fact, Fall is my favorite time of the year.

Good luck on your job interview Monday. Have a good weekend.

Steve said...

weather is great here. i have all the windows open and vegging after a frustrating day of golf

hope your weekend is a good one!