Thursday, August 28, 2008

2008 Day Two Hundred Forty


Thank you my friends for your good wishes. I am so looking forward to starting my new job.

I went to my last team meeting this morning. It was a joke because our supervisor was not ready. So we sat around and just talked for an hour. An hour off the phone is good no matter what you do. I kind of goofed off most of the day. I'm sure next week I will have the short timer's blues even more. I got out of the monitoring session since there is no need. That was very cool.

After work I went and deposited the checks from all the earring sales. M says I can't afford to quit there, yeah right! I stopped at my favorite store in the mall, CJ Banks, and bought a new blouse for my first day at work.

Tonight I am looking forward to Obama's speech.

3 comments:

Steve said...

its a nice feeling when you can go out and buy something nice for yourself isn't it?

I may buy a new hybrid golf club this weekend I haven't decided yet.

Betty said...

I'm glad you had a good day at work today. I know you are looking forward to starting your new job. Keep us posted.

peppylady (Dora) said...

Didn't Obama make a great speech hope lot of his ideal comes to play.
I think it would help a lot of people.
Our present day leader President Dubya hasn't help our family any actual made it harder.