Saturday, January 17, 2009

2009 Day Seventeen



It was a typical Saturday. I spent most of the day running around. Took the dogs to the groomer and found out our normal groomer has not shown up for 3 weeks. Aqiulla said she tried calling her, but, she never returned her call. So she hired two new groomers at The Yuppy Puppy and I liked them very much right from the get go. The dogs were groomed just the way I like them to be, which Karen was failing to do the last few times I had them done by her.

Next stop was Fashion Bug to drop off my payment. I bought a nice pair of brown cordoroy slacks. I have not had a pair of cordoroys in a really long time. They had given me a $10.00 off coupon and they were marked down from $29.00 to $14.00, so, they were practically free.

I had to get Jiffy serviced so I decided to cut across town and go to this lube place that also has an expresso stand. I got there and found they did not have a barista, so no coffee. But they did have the Discovery channel on tv and I watched a NOVA special about asteroids. Plus my favorite scientist/genius was on the show: Neil deGrasse Tyson This man is smart, sexy and just fascinates me.

I got home around 4:00 after taking DK to work and my last stops at Numerica (to drop of Spendy's payment) Joann's and Walmart. I was defintiely done for the day.

I tried to type at my computer, but, my shoulder was acting up, so I chose to watch television and relax instead.

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.

2 comments:

Betty said...

Hi Linda,

Boy, I'll bet you were tired from all that running around. Then again, you are younger than me, so maybe not.

lisahgolden said...

You had a busy day. I'm glad you're giving your shoulder a rest when it bothers you. Best to listen to your body.