We as a people must keep up the fight and keep women's health free to all women with NO restrictions of what they can or cannot do with their own bodies. I am not such an eloquent writer, but, I share the same compassion regarding this issue as Christina at Saying Nothing Charmingly. Please go here and read what she has written and keep voting to keep women's health issues private and free.
Diane from Diane's Place tagged me for a meme. It is a rather informal meme in which the tagger assigns you a letter of the alphabet and you then list 10 things you love that begin with that letter.
I won't tag anyone, but if you'd like to do the meme, just leave a comment or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a comment and I'll assign you a letter for the meme. Diane assigned the letter S for me.
So here it goes:
1. My blog Saoirsedaily2. I love my blog and the freedom to write what I want to write about each day. I love to post my favorite pictures each day. saoirse means freedom in gaelic, if anyone is wondering. I have met so many truly wonderful, interesting and talented people through my blog. Some have become very good friends who I love to converse with each day.
2. Spokane is my current home. I have lived here for 15 years. I do love it here. It is a beautiful city. The winters are sometimes brutal, but, the other seasons make up for it. This year I plan on taking pictures all over Spokane and post them here to my blog along with a little hometown travel guide with reviews and things to do.
3. Scents. I'm hooked on scented things. From spices, candles, shampoos, detergents and just about everything. I usually will not buy an unscented product.
4. Sam Elliott - I have loved him since college age when I had his Justin Boot poster, that I swiped from the local western store, on my bedroom wall. The older he gets the better looking he gets. I still swooned when I saw him in the Golden Compass.
5. I love building sand castles. When I lived close to the beach I would gather up every can bowl and carving utensil and head out to build elaborate fancy sand castles. I always wanted to enter one of those contests that you see the pictures on the internet. I now live pretty far from the ocean, so I can just admire the pictures.
6. Star Gazing is something I love to do. When M and I used to travel we would always search out planetariums. Even now we love to get out in the country away from the lights of town and just gaze at the heavens and search out the constellations.
7. I have to put on this list Shih Tzu's. Especially my two Lady and Sammie. I love all dogs but shihtzus have become my favorite breed.
8. And sushi. OMG I love any type of sushi. We have several great places in town.
9. San Francisco is my number one love city. Every inch of that city is etched in my heart. I miss living and visiting her. Someday I am going on a roadtrip back to my old stomping grounds and enjoy all my old haunts.
10. Sculpture is a love of mine. One of my favorite things in art galleries is interesting sculpture. The sand castles and clay castles I used to collect are a form of sculpture.
So there is my list 10 10 "S" things I love. It took me 2 days to complete.
I live in Spokane, WA. I've been married for 24 years and have 2 shihtzu's. I am a Trust Representative at a Third Party Administrator. Politically I am a liberal democrat but always open for discussion and usually always roots for the underdog. I am non religious but believe people have the right to believe in what they want to believe. I love and adore my husband and family, including my two little dogs, proud of my children and enjoy and cherish my friends.