Friday, December 14, 2007

Friday

I went and got my hair done last night. I had it streaked with blonde, violet and bronze. I love it! By the time I was done it was snowing pretty hard. The drive home was miserable. Stayed up til 10:00, which is definitely too late.

I found out my old friend Kelly from Pitney started at work today. She is in the new training class. This is so cool. I was very happy to see her.

After work I went to Joann's. They had beading supplies at 30 -40% off. I also went to Safeway with the intentions to buy dog food and aspirin. I bought everything else except those 2 things I went for.

They were predicting another big snow to come through but it went north of us.



Feast One hundred & Seventy Two


Appetizer

Make up a word and give us its definition.

Cockashihtzipoo -A cross between a shihtzu, poodle and cocker spaniel

Soup

What is currently your favorite song?

Teardrops On My Guitar by Taylor Swift

Salad

What’s at the top of your Christmas wish list this year?

Magellan GPS

Main Course

Name a scent that reminds you of someone special in your life.

L'air Du Temps by Nini Ricci was the perfume my mother always wore.

Dessert

Who is someone on television that you feel probably shouldn’t be, and why?

Everyone, even O'Reilly, Hannerty and Limbaugh, have a right to wave their freak flag. That is why I have a remote control so I don't have to watch their dumb asses!



3 comments:

Betty said...

Send some of that snow our way, please!! I love to see it snow - so beautiful.

Nice feast. I enjoyed reading it.

Question; Where do you get those neat photos you are always posting on your blog?

Have a good weekend.

Helena said...

I liked your appitizer. It sounds like one of those bad words you can use when your angry, lol. Your pictures are awesum! We had snow the other day, and more for tonight, Yippie! Have a great weekend!

madamspud169 said...

I'm so jealous you have snow my four year old has only seen it on Thanks for stopping by and have a good weekendtv and he's mad on it.