Sunday, December 9, 2007

Sunday

Got up early and made some oatmeal which made us warm and sleepy. Went back to bed and actually slept in until 12:30. I can't hardly remember when I've slept in that late.

Chris came over and helped move furniture around. We put the new tv on the coffee table and move it to the wall.

Tonight we went over to the folks for taco dinner. Very yummy.



Years ago, Walter Cronkite was known as the most trusted man in America.
But these days, when it comes to national newscasters, who do you trust most? Which ones are the most likely to give you the straight dope on what’s really going on in the world? Start thinking now, because that’s this week’s topic. And note that I’m specifying national (or network) newscasters so that everyone can immediately have an idea of who you’re talking about without getting lost in the list of local-only anchor/reporters.


THIS WEEK’S QUESTION:


Name seven of the living national (or network) anchors you trust the most.


1. Keith Olberman


2. Chris Matthews


3. Anderson Cooper


4. Jim Lehrer


5. Bob Schieffer


6. Mike Wallace





2 comments:

Barbara Raymond said...

I just wanted to say hi and thank you for your good wishes during my recent illness. I'm only now catching up enough with my life to have time to browse my favorite blogs again... Let me tell ya, it takes awhile to catch up with 3 weeks of daily blogs! But I'm glad I did - I enjoyed reading all your entries, as always. I particularly liked your choices of favorite dog breeds. :) Take care!

Tip Junkie said...

Hmmm. I'm not sure. I got completely distracted by the art. Absolutely beautiful!