We broke out the new coffee maker we bought last summer and found the box of Gevalia coffee and actually made a pot of coffee. I bought 2 kinds of flavored creamer: Chocolate Mint Truffel and Vanilla Spiced Rum. Yum-o!! It might save on the going to the coffee stand everytime the urge for coffee strikes.
I am now going to participate in Sunday Seven at Patrick's Place.
Today's question is: Name seven of your least favorite Christmas (or holiday-themed) songs.
Rules: Either answer the question in a comment or answer it in your journal and include the link in a comment. (To be considered “first to play,” a link must be to the specific entry in which you answered the question.) You may include this link in the URL space when leaving your comment, or in the comment itself. As long as it’s there in one spot or the other.
1. Alvin and the Chipmunk's Christmas Song
2. Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer
3. Christmas Shoes (I hate sappy, gimmicky type songs)
4. 12 Days of Christmas
5. Frosty The Snowman
6. My Favorite Things (Who ever decided this was a Xmas song?)
7. March of the Tin Soldiers (Or most of the music from the Nutcracker Suite)