Monday, December 10, 2007

Monday

Snow on the roads all the way to work. The city did not spray even the main streets. Made it to work okay.

The new people hit the floor today. There went the neighborhood. I'm sure that is what they said when my class hit the floor a year ago. The system kept going down, so time kind of dragged. I saw Lori when I went downstairs on my break.

After work I went over to Target. I had to buy the Tree of Sharing present, since we have to turn those in tomorrow. I also stopped for gas. Gas prices seem to be coming down just a tad. Still too high.

I headed over to Safeway by the house to pick up the week's groceries and a few prescriptions for M.

Had dinner at M's mom's. It was nice that I did not have to cook or clean. I am planning very easy meals this week. I have stuff to do each night and M will be working til 9:00 each night so the easier the better.


Monday - M's Mom's house

Tuesday - Cheese Braats & Onion Rings

Wednesday - Club Salad & Crescent Rolls

Thursday - BLT's and French Fries

Friday - CornDogs & Fries

Saturday - Breakfast

Sunday - Spaghetti, Salad & Garlic Bread

To be inspired by other Monday Menu Planner's click here


No comments: