After work I took my library books back.
M's Mom brought over a gift of Cougar Gold Cheese. My favorite! Big thank you. We also received in the mail today a fruitcake from her also. We both love fruitcake. That was a nice suprise too.
I found this meme on a favorite blog I like to read: In a Mad, Mad World and thought I would play along.
"If anyone wants to play along go ahead. I look forward to learning a little more about you.
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
I really need to see Des tomorrow and get my hair done.
2. How much cash do you have on you?
Less than a dollar in change.
What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?
4. Favorite planet?
Venus, it is the planet that guides me.
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
Karen from the Yuppie Puppy
6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
Hey bee bop bee bop pick up the phone you have a call jingle
7. What shirt are you wearing?
M's green and gray tshirt pjs
8. Do you label yourself?
Crazy ever hopeful liberal
9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing?
Wearing just socks
10. Bright or Dark Room?
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
Great blog and fun humorous wit
12. What does your watch look like?
I do not wear one
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Sound asleep - 3 hours before I need to wake
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
Thanks for the gift card
15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
On Indiana Avenue near the notorious Nevada corridor
16. What's a word that you say a lot?
17. Who told you he/she loved you last?
18. Last furry thing you touched?
Sammie, or was it Lady our pups
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
I take 3 kinds of diabetic drugs a day and one 3 times a day... sooo I lost count
20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?
I use a digital camera
21. Favorite age you have been so far?
22. Your worst enemy?
I would say myself and my opinionated mouth
23. What is your current desktop picture?
A fantasy photo of a woman and unicorn in an enchanted woods
24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
Not interested to a telemarketer
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
I would take the million, I am afraid of heights
26. Do you like someone?
I have a few close friends who I like alot
27. The last song you listened to?
Where Have All The Cowboys Gone?
28. What time of day were you born?
What’s your favorite number?
30. Where did you live in 1987?
31. Are you jealous of anyone?
Yes, a little bit
32. Is anyone jealous of you?
Anyone still single and looking for what I have found and made all mine
33. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
At work at Pitney Bowes
34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
Fill out the little slip to get my money back
35. Do you consider yourself kind?
I try everyday, but sometime the evil streak inside rises up.
36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
Around my ankle - a ring of shamrocks
37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
38. Would you move for the person you loved?
I will always follow
39. Are you touchy feely?
Only with M & pups
40. What’s your life motto?
Its all good now that I have given hope
41. Name three things that you have on you at all times?
wedding ring, earrings, glasses
42. What’s your favorite town/city?
San Francisco, CA
43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
Last month to both kids
45. Can you change the oil on a car?
No, I take Jiffy to Jiffy Lube
46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?
Working as a plumber in San Jose, CA.
47. How far back do you know about your ancestry?
Thanks to Clyde back to the 1500's
48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and what did you dress in?
49. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
50. Have you been burned by love?
Yes, so I found the someone who will never do that to me