Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Wednesday

Snowed again overnight. Starting to get tired of cold and snow and its not even New Years yet.

After work I took my library books back.


M's Mom brought over a gift of Cougar Gold Cheese. My favorite! Big thank you. We also received in the mail today a fruitcake from her also. We both love fruitcake. That was a nice suprise too.


I found this meme on a favorite blog I like to read: In a Mad, Mad World and thought I would play along.


"If anyone wants to play along go ahead. I look forward to learning a little more about you.


"Fifty questions...


1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?


I really need to see Des tomorrow and get my hair done.


2. How much cash do you have on you?


Less than a dollar in change.


What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?


Floor


4. Favorite planet?


Venus, it is the planet that guides me.


5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?


Karen from the Yuppie Puppy


6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?


Hey bee bop bee bop pick up the phone you have a call jingle


7. What shirt are you wearing?


M's green and gray tshirt pjs


8. Do you label yourself?


Crazy ever hopeful liberal


9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing?


Wearing just socks


10. Bright or Dark Room?


Bright


11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?


Great blog and fun humorous wit


12. What does your watch look like?


I do not wear one


13. What were you doing at midnight last night?


Sound asleep - 3 hours before I need to wake


14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?


Thanks for the gift card


15. Where is your nearest 7-11?


On Indiana Avenue near the notorious Nevada corridor


16. What's a word that you say a lot?


Idiot


17. Who told you he/she loved you last?


Michael


18. Last furry thing you touched?


Sammie, or was it Lady our pups



19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?


I take 3 kinds of diabetic drugs a day and one 3 times a day... sooo I lost count


20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?


I use a digital camera


21. Favorite age you have been so far?


35


22. Your worst enemy?


I would say myself and my opinionated mouth


23. What is your current desktop picture?


A fantasy photo of a woman and unicorn in an enchanted woods


24. What was the last thing you said to someone?


Not interested to a telemarketer


25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?


I would take the million, I am afraid of heights


26. Do you like someone?


I have a few close friends who I like alot


27. The last song you listened to?


Where Have All The Cowboys Gone?


28. What time of day were you born?


Early Morning


What’s your favorite number?


31


30. Where did you live in 1987?


Lodi, California



31. Are you jealous of anyone?


Yes, a little bit


32. Is anyone jealous of you?


Anyone still single and looking for what I have found and made all mine


33. Where were you when 9/11 happened?


At work at Pitney Bowes


34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?


Fill out the little slip to get my money back


35. Do you consider yourself kind?


I try everyday, but sometime the evil streak inside rises up.


36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?


Around my ankle - a ring of shamrocks


37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?


Gaelic


38. Would you move for the person you loved?


I will always follow



39. Are you touchy feely?


Only with M & pups


40. What’s your life motto?


Its all good now that I have given hope


41. Name three things that you have on you at all times?


wedding ring, earrings, glasses



42. What’s your favorite town/city?


San Francisco, CA


43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?


Library fine


44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?


Last month to both kids


45. Can you change the oil on a car?


No, I take Jiffy to Jiffy Lube


46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?


Working as a plumber in San Jose, CA.


47. How far back do you know about your ancestry?


Thanks to Clyde back to the 1500's


48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and what did you dress in?


Jane's wedding


49. Does anything hurt on your body right now?


No


50. Have you been burned by love?


Yes, so I found the someone who will never do that to me


1 comment:

USA_Admiral said...

That was nice.

I like the pictures of the fairies on your blog.

It is funny about question 1, it is usually hair, or face.