Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Wednesday

I have learned that staying up until 10:00 at night and then getting up at 3:00 am to go to work makes you very tired by afternoon. They were asking everyone to work overtime, but I had the tv delivery coming right after work. I guess we could use the money, but I really wanted to get home.

Two really nice guys delivered the new television. We will need to rearrange the living room so it fits. We probably won't get it totally hooked up until Friday or even Saturday. M is working days for the next 2 days.


2 comments:

USA_Admiral said...

That is the one thing I hate about getting new major appliances, moving stuff around to make it fit. Bigger is better in TVs.

You have some very nice fairy pictures.

Betty said...

I couldn't function on 5 hours of sleep. I would probably fall asleep at work.

I know you'll enjoy that new TV.