Thursday, December 20, 2007

Thursday

I've been so busy lately that I have neglected my blog. My spirits have been raised and I am feeling much stronger.

Today was our Christmas luncheon. I went with Lori. We had a good time.

I gave Jesse and Barb their bracelets. I gave the one I made for Carol to Nancy. I didn't feel it was quite right for Carol. So tonight I made more bracelets.

After work I went to Borders and picked up the book I ordered for M. I tried to get the boots he wanted from Big 5, but, they did not have his size.

Tomorrow is Friday and is Winters Solstice. Looking forward to the weekend. Monday I only have to work for 4 hours, so, I will get off at 9:00.

Sorry no Thursday13 today. No time to think 13 things out. I will start again fresh next week with my New Years Resolutions.


No comments: