Sunday, July 6, 2008

2008 Day One Hundred Eighty Eight


We accomplished alot today. Moved the desk, printer stand and laptop station down in the bedroom. That was to make way for my beading operation. We got all that moved too.

The rest of the day we relaxed and watched movies. I BBQ'd pork ribs for dinner. Do you not hate when you don't use enough charcoal and there is not enough fire to finish the cooking? I had to finish them off in the oven. But they came out pretty testy.

My friend Sharma called. I have not heard from her in quite awhile and was so happy to talk with her. Her husband was laid off when the company he was working for was bought out by a larger company and has been looking for work for 4 weeks. Eeeks...he is an IT guy. I thought they could always find work. I guess times are getting tough. Still hoping to hear about Dianne's good job for me this week.

Going to bed early tonight. Only have to work 3 days this week. I took vacation days Thursday through Monday. Happy Happy Happy...

No comments: