Wednesday, July 2, 2008
2008 Day One Hundred Eighty Four
I won an award!! I would like to thank Ghost Dansing for giving me this beautiful award and for the nice comments that were posted about my blog.
I bestow the award on the following blogs:
1. Pidomon: My kindred friend. I know we knew each other in one of our past lives. I check in on his blog everyday to see what is happening in his life. We share the good and bad in life as it is handed to us. Who else would be kind enough to post Faulty Towers Friday for me. (I like to think it is just for me) He also posts Monty Python Tuesdays and other YouTube funnies. Check his blog out and stop and say hi.
2. Dcup Politits
She has become a new blog friend. She has many blogs that are all excellently written. Tonight's post was wonderful and everyone should visit and read it. I look forward to getting to know her better and read more of what she has to say.
3. Betty's This and That Betty was one of my first bloging friends and still is a delightful friend today. Her comments always cheer me up. She almost always has uplifiting things on her blog. She gets lots of comments, so you know she is special. Drop by and leave her a comment.
4. Saying Nothing Charmingly She is another new blogging friend that I look forward to getting to know better. Very funny and well written posts. The flying birds are worth the visit.
5. All She Is ...and so much more A Spokane blog friend who is trying to live the gluten free lifestyle. I love reading her blog to hear how it is to be newly married and making it in the world. I love that we can share thoughts of this terrific city we live in.
1) Pick five (5) blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also for contributing to the blogging community, no matter what language.
2) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3) Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.
4) Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of “Arte y Pico” blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award which is here: Arte y Pico.