Saturday, July 12, 2008

2008 Day One Hundred Ninety Four


Even though its the weekend, I am still enjoying vacation. I wasn't too ambitious today. We got up and took the dogs to the groomer.

DK got a job. He starts next week. So he told me about it this morning. I watched cooking shows, made breakfast and did a few loads of laundry. Its amazing to me how much laundry the two of us create. I also did the dreaded job of cleaning out the refrigerator.

I went to the library this afternoon and picked up some books I had on reserve. One book titled Spirit of the West: Cooking from Ranch House and Range I liked so much I ordered it through Amazon.com. The book is full of New Mexico and Tex-Mex recipes which I can't wait to try.

I made tacos tonight for dinner. Something nice and easy. I am going to spend the rest of the evening working on earrings and maybe a few bracelettes.

Hope everyone has a sinfully nice Saturday night.

1 comment:

Betty said...

I'm glad you are still enjoying your vacation. Do you go back to work tomorrow?

Have a good week, Linda.