Thursday, July 3, 2008

2008 Day One Hundred Eighty Five


Last day of the week and I am happy to see it. The company gave us an employee appreciation fried chicken luncheon today. I was definitley ready to get out of there. Into the heat. My Daddy would say, "Hotter than a pistol today" They are predicting thunderstorms coming through tonight. Let's hope it doesn't start any fires.

This weekend I am working on the downstairs. I need to go through all my clothes. Store away all the winter stuff and donate all the clothes I no longer wear. While DK is staying with us he is occupying my craft room. So I am moving my beading operation downstairs. Its cooler down in the basement and alot quieter. I'm going to set up my stereo so I have music to work by. I am also going to work on clearing out the office so we can paint. White walls and ceiling with a accent wall painted in a color called Enchanted Navy. These two projects will keep me very busy.

I talked with Dianne about the job. I guess with the short holiday week and a new office manager they have not found the time to interview me. I asked her if it was a dead issue and she promised it was not. So maybe next week. I still have my fingers crossed.

What is everybody up to this holiday weekend? I would love to hear from you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish you the best of luck on the job.

Have a lovely weekend!

Steve said...

my fingers are crossed for you as well.

tomorrow nothing sat. golf and sunday back to ZOMG work tomorrow.

But I am going to try to just let everything go and enjoy a 3 day weekend

hope you ans M do the same

Betty said...

I hope you get that interview soon, Linda.

Just a quite day at home for the 4th. We may go to the park to watch the fireworks tomorrow night.

Have a Happy 4th of July!