Wednesday, July 23, 2008

2008 Day Two Hundred Five


It is so beautiful here today. Driving home the temperature sign read 71 degrees. Now that is about perfect.

I had my last one on one with my old supervisor. It went well. Of course I had to tell her she never brought us fresh made waffles to our desk like our new supervisor is going to do on Friday.

Yesterday I applied for a job at InCyte Pathology and today I faxed my resume to a blind ad. Everyday I have made a goal to apply somewhere.

Not much else going on. Just beading and computer playing.

Have a totally cool Thursday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pix! And you know I've got my fingers crossed for you. Stick with the hunt - something good will happen!

Betty said...

Yes, 71 degrees is perfect. Glad your one on one went well. Nice to leave on a good note, lol.