Tuesday, July 1, 2008

2008 Day One Hundred Eighty Three


Sometimes I wonder what people think they will get by screaming yelling, bitching and complaining. Do they think I am going to say, "oh you have screamed so loud that my eardrum hurts, so yes let me reverse what your policy says and we will pay that claim"? I swear they are crazed. I try, but I am not cut out for being nice for 8 hours straight. It was a long day full of weird calls. My pal Barb was not in because they took her dad by ambulance to the hospital this morning. He was doing semi okay by this afternoon.

It is still hot but not as hot as yesterday. We are up for thunderstorms late this afternoon or tonight.

Hells Kitchen tonight. I think this is the episode where they bring all the losers back to be sous chefs for the 2 remaining contestants.

4 comments:

Steve said...

I've often wondered that as well.
I hate being in line with people who do that.

hope your heat clears out soon

Anonymous said...

I will never understand what people who are immediately difficult think they'd accomplish with that behavior.

Betty said...

I'm not cut out to be nice on the job for 8 hours either. So I know where you're coming from. I had to deal with customers on the phone when I worked, and it wasn't easy.

Ghost Dansing said...

i tagged you for an Arte y Pico award Saoirse..... come pick up the award and follow the instructions if you have time......