Thursday, July 17, 2008

2008 Day One Hundred Ninety Nine


I sat in the training class most of the day being bored to tears. I also talked to Dianne about the interview yesterday. She said that the two women who interviewed me really liked me and after interviewing with me have decided to try and open a new position that would encompass all my traffic experience including the international distribution and shipping expertise. I'm excited. It will be interesting to see how this plays out and if they actually offer this type of position. It would be so great to actually work in my field again.

Not much else happening today. Just another warm sunny day. I did watch the latest episode of Burn Notice. DK definitely got me hooked on this show.

Hope everyone has a fabulous Friday.

3 comments:

peppylady (Dora) said...

Best of Luck in your new adventure.

Steve said...

nternational distribution and shipping expertise?
ZOMG
Really?
Cause I have to audit 7 months of Hong Kong shipping from Panalpina for incorrect tariffs and duties.

Oh Joy!

Hope you and M have a great weekend

Betty said...

Hi Linda,

I hope you get that job if you want it and feel it is right for you.