Tuesday, July 15, 2008

2008 Day One Hundred Ninety Seven


First day back from my wonderful vacation. It was nice to see my pals. It was busy and I had to start my new schedule, where my lunch is at 9:00 in the morning. Weird, but, that is nothing new at this crazy place. It was busy so time flew by. I talked to Dianne on my lunch and now she says she is working on more jobs. I am not going to get excited until I know for sure I have something. Too many have fizzeled out and left me blue.

DK has band friends in from Montana playing at one of the clubs downtown. So he is out for the night. He says he will be home in the morning. So I have had the house to myself this afternoon.

All I've been doing is straightening up and doing dishes and laundry. These two chores never seem to go away.

I have plenty to keep me busy till M get home a little after 9:00. It was also hot today. The temp sign on my way home said 91 degrees. So I kept the air conditioner on but will turn it off once it cools down.

Have a wild or mild Wednesday.

3 comments:

Steve said...

well i'll have a wednesday!
glad your first day back didnt totally stink

Betty said...

Hi Linda,

I'm glad your first day back to work wasn't too bad, but I'll be keeping my fingers, toes and eyes crossed for you to get a new and much better job.

I like the house all to myself at time.

Hope your week is going great.

Ouyang Dan said...

OOH! i know that schedule!

except i am soooo lucky...i get to serve coffee to people i don't know!

glad you had a good vaca!