Thursday, May 29, 2008

2008 Day One Hundred Fifty


Work was okay today. We were busy enough that time went by quicly. After work I gave a friend a ride home. Stopped at the store on my way home and picked up M's prescription and they had the largest freshest artichokes I have seen in a long time. The way you tell an artichoke is fresh is that it completely closed tight. We will have them tomorrow night. Tonight I am making enchiladas.

I have started the process of taking pictures of my necklaces. I am not the greatest photographers. But with practice maybe I will get better. Here are a few of the blue ones, so far:











We are getting some pretty dark clouds all around. Maybe we might just get the thunderstorms they have been promising for days now. Hope so, our lawns could use a big drink of water.

3 comments:

Phyl said...

OOOHHH...gorgeous pretties! I love the one with the polka dots...lol.

Did you get the rain you needed?

Hugs...

Brave Sir Robin said...

Very pretty necklaces!

And feel free to send some of that rain my way.

Betty said...

The necklaces are beautiful, Linda. You do such pretty work. Thank you for showing these.