Wednesday, May 28, 2008

2008 Day One Hundred Forty Nine


For a short week, it seems so long. I stayed up way too late last night. After work I ran errands. Chris & M's father's day gift arrived. BTW, did you know the woman who created Father's Day was born and raised in Spokane, WA? Then onto the bank to make a deposit and last stop to the store for drinks (diet pop, club soda, milk and orange juice) Can you tell I was thirsty?

They are predicting thunderstorms overnight. After living in the south and midwest, this place really doesn't know what a true thunder and lighning storm is. They do not get the lightning storms that rattle the house, where you run through the house unplugging everything and where your cable first goes out and then your electricity. The weather here is pretty boring. But I will probably miss the storm because I'm heading for bed early.

4 comments:

peppylady (Dora) said...

My grandfather on my dad side said us people out west are clueless what a thunderstorm is.
I was back in Michigan ages ago and there was a thunderstorm and what a show.

Betty said...

Linda, we had a lightening and thunderstorm day before yesterday. It was pretty loud with heavy rains.

Hope you have a restful night.

Brave Sir Robin said...

Staying up too late -

When the longer days of summer arrive, I find my self staying up way past my bedtime on a fairly regular basis.

The longer days tempt me to stay out working in the yard, walking etc. . . much later than I otherwise would, which of course delays dinner . . . . and so on.

Steve said...

nice talking with you last night in between keyboard naps lol

got the jewelry pics will look at them this weekend