Here are the rules A) The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. B) Each player answers the questions about himself or herself. C) At the end of the post, the player then tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
1. Ten years ago I was: Just new to Spokane. Working at a construction company as an Accounts Payable Clerk. They never paid overtime, but expected you to work lots of it. We lived in a small apartment that we rented from Chris's parents over by Gonzaga.
2. Five things on today's to do list: Return books to the library Pick up package at the post office box place Update my resume and write cover sheet for the fabulous job we found in the paper. Finish the earrings I started. Wash dishes.
3. Things I'd do if I were a billionaire: Help my kids and family. Travel. Buy the Farm back and re-build the Dutch barn. Have several homes in different locations. Start a business that would give alot of people meaningful work at a living wage. Support the charities I believe in.
4. Three bad habits: Not sticking to the diabetic lifestyle Saying what ever I think Nail biting when nervous
5. Five places I've lived: Sunnyvale, CA Lodi, CA Bowling Green, KY Winnemucca, NV Spokane, WA
6. Six jobs I've had in my life: International Traffic Coordinator Fortune Teller Flea Marketer Motel Manager Insurance Agent
Please play along and let me know you did, so I can come and visit.
I live in Spokane, WA. I've been married for 24 years and have 2 shihtzu's. I am a Trust Representative at a Third Party Administrator. Politically I am a liberal democrat but always open for discussion and usually always roots for the underdog. I am non religious but believe people have the right to believe in what they want to believe. I love and adore my husband and family, including my two little dogs, proud of my children and enjoy and cherish my friends.