Living here in Spokane working for a construction company doing accounts payable for their 7 companies. I quit because they never paid overtime and made you feel guilty if you took a break.
Five things on todays to-do list:
1. Give Lady her medicine and vitamins for her kennel cough that has come back. We tackled and won before, so, I know we can do this again.
2. Go to Walmart for dog food, birdseed and other necessary supplies. I even remembered to buy the white and black fabric so I can start taking pictures of the necklaces I have made.
3. Finished 6 more necklaces.
4. Make tacos and Italian sodas for dinner.
5. Write in my blog to fulfill my 365 blog commitment.
6. Shower and go to sleep because it's back to the hell hole we call work tomorrow.
What would I do if I was a billionaire:
I would make sure both kids are well taken care for and then we would travel, travel and travel some more. I would go back and see all the places I have been and some new ones I have always wanted to see. I would buy back the family farm and rebuild everything that was destroyed and torn down.
Three Bad Habits:
I have a bad time following through. I really have good intentions of doing what I say I will do, but, then life gets in the way and I don't always accomplish what I wish I should have. Most times I do follow through but sometimes with a time delay.
I live in a black and white world - no gray. I say what I think or feel.
I should follow the diabetic lifestyle more strickly. I try to stick to everything sugar free. But I'm real bad when it comes to excercise.
Five places I have lived...and there are so many:
Sunnyvale, California Hollister, California Hammond, Louisiana Winnemucca, Nevada Spokane, Washington just to name a few.
Five jobs I have had... and there are alot of them too:
I live in Spokane, WA. I've been married for 24 years and have 2 shihtzu's. I am a Trust Representative at a Third Party Administrator. Politically I am a liberal democrat but always open for discussion and usually always roots for the underdog. I am non religious but believe people have the right to believe in what they want to believe. I love and adore my husband and family, including my two little dogs, proud of my children and enjoy and cherish my friends.