Sunday, May 4, 2008

2008 Day One Hundred Twenty Five


What a beautiful day. The weather was perfect. Just enjoyed my day off being with Michael.

I did get out and do a little shopping. We barbequed this afternoon. If only it could stay spring... that would be so nice. I got a magazine about container gardens. I want to plant a few for the deck and the front porch. We also want to look for a fountain for the front porch and a birdbath for the backyard.

Hope everyone had a nice weekend and feel refreshed enough to go back to work tomorrow and do another week. Tomorrow is Cinco de Mayo and Michael is taking me on a date.

2 comments:

Steve said...

Here is to a great date for you and M tomorrow!
Sounds like a great way to start the week!

Brave Sir Robin said...

I'm so glad you had a nice warm spring day!! (finally)

We had what was probably our last cold front of the year, which meant Saturday was perfect! Sunny, mid-seventies and low humidity.

Now begins 6 months of blow-torch weather.